Why choose Impact?
- Learn some of the most valuable and in demand career skills to help you grow and gain the experience you need to succeed.
- No experience necessary, full support and on-going training from our coaching and training teams to assist in your success.
- Take your skills to the next level with our internal six tier graded career progression. We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers.
- Learning in the workplace is available to everyone from external educators offering apprenticeship NVQs all the way up to degree level.
Impact Call Centre is always looking for high-quality staff to join our ever expanding team.
Choose from our various careers.
Why do people stay?
- Our people – our greatest asset in whom we are proud to invest, work in a team of friendly and fun people.
- Culture – world class service, values and partnership.
- No surprises – good communication and everyone knows where they stand.
- Catching people doing the right things – a positive and encouraging environment, we recognise those who go above and beyond in their work.
- Flexible schedules – we’ll work with you to find the best schedule to meet your needs of days, evenings, weekends and part-time.
- Great clients to work for.
- Perks – there’re lots of them!
Our Perks & Benefits
Training & Coaching
Uncapped Commission & Quality Bonus
Employee Assistance Program
Incentives & Prizes
Easy Travel Access
Pension Scheme & Credit Union
Benefits Scheme & Product Discounts
Charity Events & Staff Parties
Subsidided Lunch & Drinks
Get fit with our free gym membership or our bike to work scheme. Complimentary eye vision tests too!
Let’s Work Together
Enough about us, why not tell us about yourself & all the great things you do, apply online today!
For more information call us at: 01794 230230
To apply email your CV and cover letter telling us why you’d like to work with us and what position you are interested in to:
Impact Call Centre is located in Romsey Industrial Estate and is just a short 5 minute walk from the train station and only a 10-15 minute train ride from Southampton Central Train Station. We also have free on-site parking.
It is also easily commutable from these towns and cities:
Southampton, Portswood, Shirley, Totton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Chandler’s Ford, North Baddesley, Stockbridge, West Wellow, Sherfield English, Shootash, Kent’s Oak, Timsbury, Kimbridge, Braishfield, Pucknall, Hursley, Michelmersh, Lee, Ower, Otterbourne, Chilworth, Dunbridge, Calmore, Lockerley, North Houghton and Winchester.