Outbound Sales Executive
(Full Time Only)
Impact Call Centre Ltd – About us
Impact Call Centre Ltd is a friendly, professional and diverse business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for companies that require our expertise. We have consistent and sustained company growth which has created several exciting career opportunities for people who want to share in our success. This is a great place to work and we recognise our people as our greatest asset, we are trusted partners of our clients, the right attitude is everything and customer focus is a must.
Outbound Telesales is a unique B2C role making outbound calls to a large existing customer base, building relationships with consumers and managing their accounts through direct sales, cross selling and upselling. Your pay will really match your skill and application as well as working in a modern dynamic office, with a great team of people who are very professional but love to have fun.
If you want to develop your skills in sales, then please look at the job specification below.
- As a brand ambassador for our clients you would be dealing with follow up contact with customers by phone.
- Maximise sales opportunities through cross selling and up selling.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers who are already using our products – There will be no cold calling.
- Deliver a world-class service to ensure repeat sales by following our successful sales process.
- Take ownership of your personal development and performance.
- Work as part of a team in a fast-paced, target driven environment.
- Attend regular sales and product meetings to help maximise earning potential.
- You will be fully trained for sales and taking calls so don’t worry if you have no experience, you will be working closely with a coach to assist you in your success.
- Effective communication– You can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Can use listening and questioning techniques to make sure that the caller understands what is going on. Transfer ideas and information effectively.
- Customer focus– You can provide a high level of service to customers and have an active commitment to providing the best service.
- Work as part of a team– You can work co-operatively, making a positive and constructive contribution.
- Problem solving– You have the ability to gather relevant information to understand specific issues and events and use this to identify problems and draw logical conclusions.
- Resilience– You must shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances whilst remaining calm and confident, and respond sensibly and decisively as required.
- Must be confident and able to communicate effectively
- Have worked as part of a team, supported colleagues and promoted a positive team spirit
- Be approachable, friendly, positive, polite and tactful
- Basic keyboard skills essential
- Previous sales experience (can be from retail or service industries) is desired but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Free hot and cold drinks to your desk
- Staff canteen offering subsidised lunch/refreshments
- Free on-site parking
- 5 minute walk from Romsey train station
- Dress down Fridays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment
- Charity events throughout the year
- 29 days holiday raising to 33 days, based on service (including bank holidays)
- Full support and on-going training from our coaching and training teams
- Career progression – We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- Fulltime: Starting salary of £16,286 (£7:83)plus a protected salary of £18,000 per annum in first 6 months of training but this extra payment should be comfortably exceeded due to the uncapped commission available for this role. After probation salary moving to £16,494 (£7:93) with progression to next pay scales available – OTE £28,000 – £34,500
- Uncapped commission
- Same rates of pay for under-25s
Successful applicants will be subject to a basic criminal record check.
Must speak English fluently and be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Impact Call Centre is located in Romsey Industrial Estate and is just a short 5 minute walk from the train station and only a 10-15 minute train ride from Southampton Central Train Station.
It is also easily comutable from these towns and cities:
Southampton, Portswood, Shirley, Totton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Chandler’s Ford, North Baddesley, Stockbridge West Wellow, Sherfield English, Shootash, Kent’s Oak, Timsbury, Kimbridge, Braishfield, Pucknall, Hursley, Michelmersh, Lee, Ower, Otterbourne, Chilworth, Dunbridge, Calmore, Lockerley, North Houghton and Winchester.
Directions to Impact Call Centre Ltd
Unit 7, Romsey Industrial Estate
telemarketing jobs southampton, telesales jobs southampton, sales jobs in southampton, sales jobs southampton, sales jobs easleigh, sales jobs romsey, sales jobs for students southampton, sales executive jobs in southampton, call centre jobs southampton, entry level sales jobs southampton, sales advisor, sales executive, sales consultant, sales assistant, sales person, call centre advisor, telesales, telemarketing, customer service, telephonist, telephony, telesales executive, call centre agent, customer sales advisor, sales rep, sales representative, tele sales agent, telephony agent, call handler, booking agent, office job, sales calls, sales over phone, phone sales, retail, bartender, barmaid, fast food, service industry, restaurant, waiter, waitress, sales rep job in southampton, call centre jobs near me, call centre jobs southampton, office jobs in southampton, weekend jobs for students in southampton, part time jobs for students in southampton, part time jobs in southampton, full time jobs in southampton, evening jobs in southampton, sales jobs in romsey, jobs in romsey, evening jobs in romsey, office jobs in romsey, jobs in chandlers ford, jobs is totton, jobs in eastleigh, jobs in hampshire,