Outbound Sales Executive
Impact Ltd – About us
Impact Call Centre Ltd is a friendly, professional and diverse business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for companies that require our expertise. We have consistent and sustained company growth which has created several exciting career opportunities for people who want to share in our success. This is a great place to work and we recognise our people as our greatest asset, we are trusted partners of our clients, the right attitude is everything and customer focus is a must.
A unique opportunity to work in a team offering product sales and services to Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business B2B, making outbound calls to a large existing customer base, building relationships and managing their accounts through direct sales, cross selling and upselling.
Your pay will really match your skill and application as well as working in a modern dynamic office, with a great team of people who are very professional but love to have fun.
If you want to develop your skills in sales, then please look at the job specification below.
- Make outbound calls to existing and new customers B2B and B2C offering product sales and services
- Deliver a world class service to ensure repeat sales by following our successful sales process
- Maximise every sales opportunity through direct sales, cross selling and up selling
- Attend regular sales and product meetings to help maximise earning potential
- Provide value for money to our client by exceeding KPI targets
- Build long term relationships with B2B and B2C customers to ensure repeat business
Successful candidates must demonstrate our core competencies. The consistency in which they are applied defines our staff grades:
- Effective communication – Can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Can use listening and questioning techniques to make sure that they understand what is going on and can effectively transfer ideas and information
- Customer focus – Can provide a high level of service to customers. Has an active commitment to providing a service to all key client and customer groups.
- Work as part of a team – Can work co-operatively with team members and colleagues making positive and constructive contributions
- Respect for equality and diversity – Considers and shows respect for the opinions, circumstances and feelings of colleagues and members of the public, no matter what their position, background, circumstances, status or appearance.
- Problem solving – Gathers enough relevant information to understand specific issues and events. Uses information to identify problems and draw logical conclusions. Makes good decisions.
- Resilience – Shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances. Remains calm and confident, and responds logically and decisively in difficult situations
- Persuade and influence – Demonstrates the benefits of the product through recognising the customers’ needs and presenting information that allows the customer to make an informed decision on the benefits offered.
- Enjoy working in a fun, energetic team environment
- Door to door, telesales or field sales experience preferred but not essential as full training will be given
- Must be confident and able to communicate effectively
- Target driven
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Demonstrate persuasive and influential sales skills
- Work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote a positive team spirit
- Approachable, friendly, positive, polite and tactful
- Good IT skills including use of e-mail and Microsoft products
- Full support and ongoing training from our coaching and training teams
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club in Customer Service, Contact Centre, Business Administration, Team Leading and Management
- Internal progression though our structured grades with continual development tailored to your needs by our coaching and training managers
- We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
- Full time hours Monday – Friday between 09:30 and 18:00, with early finishes (16:00) on Friday’s depending on team targets. Overtime available for those looking to maximise earning potential.
- Starting salary of £17,930 PLUS uncapped commission OTE £30,000 +
- Progression to next pay scales available
- Team and individual incentives
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
- Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays
Successful candidates will be subject to a basic criminal records check
Impact Call Centre is located in Romsey Industrial Estate and is just a short 5 minute walk from the train station and only a 10-15 minute train ride from Southampton Central Train Station.
It is also easily comutable from these towns and cities:
Southampton, Portswood, Shirley, Totton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Chandler’s Ford, North Baddesley, Stockbridge West Wellow, Sherfield English, Shootash, Kent’s Oak, Timsbury, Kimbridge, Braishfield, Pucknall, Hursley, Michelmersh, Lee, Ower, Otterbourne, Chilworth, Dunbridge, Calmore, Lockerley, North Houghton and Winchester.
Directions to Impact Call Centre Ltd
Unit 7, Romsey Industrial Estate
telemarketing jobs southampton, telesales jobs southampton, sales jobs in southampton, sales jobs southampton, sales jobs easleigh, sales jobs romsey, sales jobs for students southampton, sales executive jobs in southampton, call centre jobs southampton, entry level sales jobs southampton, sales advisor, sales executive, sales consultant, sales assistant, sales person, call centre advisor, telesales, telemarketing, customer service, telephonist, telephony, telesales executive, call centre agent, customer sales advisor, sales rep, sales representative, tele sales agent, telephony agent, call handler, booking agent, office job, sales calls, sales over phone, phone sales, retail, bartender, barmaid, fast food, service industry, restaurant, waiter, waitress, sales rep job in southampton, call centre jobs near me, call centre jobs southampton, office jobs in southampton, weekend jobs for students in southampton, part time jobs for students in southampton, part time jobs in southampton, full time jobs in southampton, evening jobs in southampton, sales jobs in romsey, jobs in romsey, evening jobs in romsey, office jobs in romsey, jobs in chandlers ford, jobs is totton, jobs in eastleigh, jobs in hampshire,