Night Sales and Customer Support Executive
Overnight hours primarily between 22:00 – 06:00 with shifts to be discussed at interview.
Impact Ltd – About Us
Impact Call Centre Ltd is a friendly, professional and diverse business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for companies that require our expertise. We have consistent and sustained company growth which has created several exciting career opportunities for people who want to share in our success. This is a great place to work and we recognise our people as our greatest asset, we are trusted partners of our clients, the right attitude is everything and customer focus is a must.
Many businesses are open 24 hours and need our Overnight team’s expertise to maintain contact with their consumers. This is a combined role using both sales and service skills to ensure that customers all over the world feel the benefit of our truly world class service.
If you want to develop your skills in sales and customer services, then please look at the job specification below.
- Take inbound calls from customer in the UK, Australia and New Zealand who wish to purchase a range products and maximise sales opportunities through cross selling, up selling and special promotions. At point of contact delivering a World Class Service to all customers
- Support customers wishing to purchase products via DRTV, often high value products,
by using in depth product knowledge to best present the product and maximise different selling opportunities.
- Consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering a world class customer service experience – being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
- Place customer orders and resolve all customer enquiries at first point of contact efficiently (unless escalation is required for further investigation), primarily by telephone but also by correspondence and email in accordance with client procedures
- Record all customer contact details by telephone using in house systems
- Support other departments when required; processing orders, samples and coupons accurately, scanning, returns
Successful candidates must demonstrate our core competencies. The consistency in which they are applied defines our staff grades:
- Effective communication – Can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Can use listening and questioning techniques to make sure that they understand what is going on and can effectively transfer ideas and information
- Customer focus – Can provide a high level of service to customers. Has an active commitment to providing a service to all key client and customer groups.
- Work as part of a team – Can work co-operatively with team members and colleagues making positive and constructive contributions
- Respect for equality and diversity – Considers and shows respect for the opinions, circumstances and feelings of colleagues and members of the public, no matter what their position, background, circumstances, status or appearance.
- Problem solving – Gathers enough relevant information to understand specific issues and events. Uses information to identify problems and draw logical conclusions. Makes good decisions.
- Resilience – Shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances. Remains calm and confident, and responds logically and decisively in difficult situations
- Persuade and influence – Demonstrates the benefits of the product through recognising the customers’ needs and presenting information that allows the customer to make an informed decision on the benefits offered.
- Target driven and a self-starter and enjoy sales and service
- Experience in up selling, cross selling and closing sales with confidence is highly desirable but full training given to those seeking a sales career
- A passion for delivering excellent customer care and service
- Work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote a positive team spirit
- Approachable, friendly, positive, polite and tactful
- Ability to think through complex problems and arrive at workable solutions
- Experience in complaint handling to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good IT skills including use of e-mail and Microsoft products
- Full support and ongoing training from our coaching and training teams
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club in Customer Service, Contact Centre, Business Administration, Team Leading and Management
- Internal progression though our structured grades with continual development tailored to your needs by our coaching and training managers
- We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
Primarily between 22:00 – 06:00 with shifts to be discussed at interview
- £17,992 per annum plus £17 A night shift allowance = £21,528 based on 4 shifts + plus uncapped commission – OTE £24,000
- Please note there will be 3 weeks day training Monday – Friday paid at the basic salary before moving nights
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
- Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays
Please note that this position is subject to a basic criminal record check
Impact Call Centre is located in Romsey Industrial Estate and is just a short 5 minute walk from the train station and only a 10-15 minute train ride from Southampton Central Train Station.
It is also easily comutable from these towns and cities:
Southampton, Portswood, Shirley, Totton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Chandler’s Ford, North Baddesley, Stockbridge West Wellow, Sherfield English, Shootash, Kent’s Oak, Timsbury, Kimbridge, Braishfield, Pucknall, Hursley, Michelmersh, Lee, Ower, Otterbourne, Chilworth, Dunbridge, Calmore, Lockerley, North Houghton and Winchester.
Directions to Impact Call Centre Ltd
Impact Call Centre Ltd
Unit 7, Romsey Industrial Estate
Jobs in Southampton. Jobs in Romsey. Jobs in Hampshire. Jobs in Eastleigh. Jobs in Totton. Jobs in Winchester. Jobs in Chandlers Ford. Jobs in Salisbury. call centre jobs in southampton. call centre jobs in romsey. customer service jobs in southampton. customer service jobs in romsey. sales jobs in southampton. sales jobs in romsey. part time jobs for students in southampton. part time jobs in southampton. weekend jobs in southampton. part time, evening and weekend jobs in hampshire. night shift jobs in in romsey. night shift jobs in southampton. evening jobs in romsey. customer service advisor agent jobs in southampton and romsey. customer service jobs in eastleigh. customer service jobs in chandlers ford. customer service jobs near me. sales jobs near me. call centre hiring near me. college leavers jobs in southampton, job fair southampton, jobs for college students in southampton. overnight jobs near me. overnight jobs in southampton. overnight jobs in hampshire. overnight jobs in romsey. night shift jobs in southampton.
night jobs in southampton, overnight jobs in southampton, part time night jobs in southampton, full time night jobs in southampton, night jobs in romsey, overnight jobs in romsey, part time night jobs in romsey, customer service night jobs in southampton, night time jobs in hampshire, night shift jobs in hampshire, overnight jobs in hampshire, night jobs in eastleigh, night jobs in chandlers ford, night jobs in winchester, night jobs in salisbury, night jobs in north baddesley, night jobs in Stockbridge, night jobs in Tisbury, night jobs in Nursling, weekends, bar, night jobs in Chilworth, Overnight office jobs near me, overnight sales, overnight customer service, overnight call centre agent, call centre jobs, night work, night job, retail, sales, sales executive, customer service, nights,