Inbound Sales Executive
About Impact limited
Impact Call Centre Ltd is a friendly, professional and diverse business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for companies that require our expertise. We have consistent and sustained company growth which has created several exciting career opportunities for people who want to share in our success. This is a great place to work and we recognise our people as our greatest asset, we are trusted partners of our clients, the right attitude is everything and customer focus is a must.
Inbound Sales is a fast moving environment where each call can be for a different client and unique product. Using dynamic technology, we take orders, upsell and cross sell, increasing average order values with structured selling practices. This team is at the forefront of delivering significant value to our clients and great products to consumers. This is a role that really enhances sales skills and rewards achievement.
If you want to develop your skills in sales, then please look at the job specification below.
- Upselling and cross selling on every opportunity presented in order to increase revenue.
- Identify and maximise sales opportunities through cross selling and up selling plus special promotions on a wide range of retail products.
- Support customers wishing to purchase products via DRTV, often high value products, by using in depth product knowledge to best present the product and maximise different selling opportunities.
- Place customer orders and resolve all customer enquiries at first point of contact efficiently.
- Record all customer contact details by telephone using in house systems adhering to mandatory compliance regulations.
- Embrace Company core values for respect and equality for all those we come in to contact with and provide world class service at all times.
- Supporting other departments when required; processing orders, samples and coupons accurately, scanning, returns.
- Take ownership of personal development and performance.
- Work as a team in a fast paced target driven environment.
Successful candidates must demonstrate our core competencies. The consistency with which they are applied defines our staff grades:
- Effective communication– Can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Can use listening and questioning techniques to make sure that they understand what is going on and can effectively transfer ideas and information.
- Customer focus– Can provide a high level of service to customers. Has an active commitment to providing a service to all key client and customer groups.
- Work as part of a team– Can work co-operatively with team members and colleagues making positive and constructive contributions.
- Respect for equality and diversity – Considers and shows respect for the opinions, circumstances and feelings of colleagues and members of the public, no matter what their position, background, circumstances, status or appearance.
- Problem solving– Gathers enough relevant information to understand specific issues and events. Uses information to identify problems and draw logical conclusions. Makes good decisions.
- Resilience– Shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances. Remains calm and confident, and responds logically and decisively in difficult situations.
- Persuade and influence – Demonstrates the benefits of the product through recognising the customers’ needs and presenting information that allows the customer to make an informed decision on the benefits offered.
- Sales experience gained within a call centre environment or from other sales roles
- Confident and able to communicate effectively
- Target and results driven and able to close a sale plus objection handling skills
- Work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote a positive team spirit
- Passion for people and customer service
- Good IT skills including use of e-mail and Microsoft products
- Punctual and reliable
- Full support and ongoing training from our coaching and training teams
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club in Customer Service, Contact Centre, Business Administration, Team Leading and Management
- Internal progression though our structured grades with continual development tailored to your needs by our coaching and training managers
- We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
- Full time 40 Hours a week – 5 days a week including one weekend day (including bank holidays for 365 days a year operation) 8.5 hour shifts available between 06:00 – 21:00
- £17,930 per annum OTE – £21,000 + per annum with progression to next pay scales available
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
- Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays
Successful applicants will be subject to a basic criminal record check –
Impact Call Centre is located in Romsey Industrial Estate and is just a short 5 minute walk from the train station and only a 10-15 minute train ride from Southampton Central Train Station.
It is also easily commutable from these towns and cities:
Southampton, Portswood, Shirley, Totton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Chandler’s Ford, North Baddesley, Stockbridge West Wellow, Sherfield English, Shootash, Kent’s Oak, Timsbury, Kimbridge, Braishfield, Pucknall, Hursley, Michelmersh, Lee, Ower, Otterbourne, Chilworth, Dunbridge, Calmore, Lockerley, North Houghton and Winchester.
Directions to Impact Call Centre Ltd
Unit 7, Romsey Industrial Estate
Jobs in Southampton. Jobs in Romsey. Jobs in Hampshire. Jobs in Eastleigh. Jobs in Totton. Jobs in Winchester. Jobs in Chandlers Ford. Jobs in Salisbury. call centre jobs in southampton. call centre jobs in romsey. customer service jobs in southampton. customer service jobs in romsey. sales jobs in southampton. sales jobs in romsey. part time jobs for students in southampton. part time jobs in southampton. weekend jobs in southampton. part time, evening and weekend jobs in hampshire. night shift jobs in in romsey. night shift jobs in southampton. evening jobs in romsey. customer service advisor agent jobs in southampton and romsey. customer service jobs in eastleigh. customer service jobs in chandlers ford. customer service jobs near me. sales jobs near me. call centre hiring near me. college leavers jobs in southampton, job fair southampton, jobs for college students in southampton.
telemarketing jobs southampton, telesales jobs southampton, sales jobs in southampton, sales jobs southampton, sales jobs easleigh, sales jobs romsey, sales jobs for students southampton, sales executive jobs in southampton, call centre jobs southampton, entry level sales jobs southampton, sales advisor, sales executive, sales consultant, sales assistant, sales person, call centre advisor, telesales, telemarketing, customer service, telephonist, telephony, telesales executive, call centre agent, customer sales advisor, sales rep, sales representative, tele sales agent, telephony agent, call handler, booking agent, office job, sales calls, sales over phone, phone sales, retail, bartender, barmaid, fast food, service industry, restaurant, waiter, waitress, sales rep job in southampton, call centre jobs near me, call centre jobs southampton, office jobs in southampton, weekend jobs for students in southampton, part time jobs for students in southampton, part time jobs in southampton, full time jobs in southampton, evening jobs in southampton, sales jobs in romsey, jobs in romsey, evening jobs in romsey, office jobs in romsey, jobs in chandlers ford, jobs is totton, jobs in eastleigh, jobs in hampshire,