Customer Service Executive
Impact Ltd – About us
Impact Call Centre Ltd is a friendly, professional and diverse business providing outstanding outsourced solutions for companies that require our expertise. We have consistent and sustained company growth which has created several exciting career opportunities for people who want to share in our success. This is a great place to work and we recognise our people as our greatest asset, we are trusted partners of our clients, the right attitude is everything and customer focus is a must.
Working in our vibrant and friendly Customer Service department, you will act as a brand ambassador for our clients, delivering world class service in all customer communications, whether by phone, email or webchat. If you share our passion for service excellence and want to have the opportunity to make a positive difference, come and join the team where we put the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Act as a brand ambassador for our clients by dealing with all incoming and follow up contact with customers who have an enquiry or service request, either by phone, email, webchat or post
- Dealing with customer complaints, chasing customer orders, refunds, providing product information and all other customer service related help
- Consistently exceed customer expectations by delivering a world class customer service experience – being knowledgeable and taking ownership to manage enquiries from investigation to resolution
- Contribute to a culture of ‘right first time’ – What you say and what you do matters
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by dealing with requests effectively and efficiently
- Supporting other departments in line with business requirements
Successful candidates must demonstrate our core competencies. The consistency with which they are applied defines our staff grades:
- Effective communication – Can communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Can use listening and questioning techniques to make sure that they understand what is going on and can effectively transfer ideas and information
- Customer focus – Can provide a high level of service to customers. Has an active commitment to providing a service to all key client and customer groups.
- Work as part of a team – Can work co-operatively with team members and colleagues making positive and constructive contribution.
- Respect for equality and diversity – Considers and shows respect for the opinions, circumstances and feelings of colleagues and members of the public, no matter what their position, background, circumstances, status or appearance.
- Problem solving – Gathers enough relevant information to understand specific issues and events. Uses information to identify problems and draw logical conclusions. Makes good decisions.
- Resilience – Shows reliability and resilience in difficult circumstances. Remains calm and confident, and responds logically and decisively in difficult situations
- Persuade and influence – Demonstrates the benefits of the product through recognising customers’ needs and presenting information that allows the customer to make an informed decision on the benefits offered.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer care and service
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to deal with customer queries quickly and efficiently
- Work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote a positive team spirit
- Approachable, friendly, positive, polite and tactful
- Ability to think through complex problems and arrive at workable solutions
- Experience in complaint handling to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good IT skills including use of e-mail and Microsoft products
- Full support and ongoing training from our coaching and training teams
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club in Customer Service, Contact Centre, Business Administration, Team Leading and Management
- Internal progression though our structured grades with continual development tailored to your needs by our coaching and training managers
- We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
- Full time 40 Hours – 5 days over 7 days – hours to be discussed in advance which will include working one day each weekend and one shift working until around 20:00.
- Starting salary £18,304 per annum Grade 3 – plus up to £2,400 per annum call quality allowance OTE £20,704
- Progression available based on performance to £19,552 with OTE of £21,952
- Career progression and extensive on-going training and development
- Apprenticeship Diploma qualifications available provided by Southampton Football Club
- 29 days holiday accruing to 33 days based on service including bank holidays
- Company Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Free Employee Benefits and Assistance Scheme
- Free on-site parking or short walk from train station on mainline services
- Subsidised lunch/refreshments with free tea and coffee
- Staff discount on products
- Modern offices using the latest technologies
- Free gym membership
- Subsidised staff entertainment throughout the year
- Regular team incentives and fun days including charity events plus dress down Fridays
Please note successful candidates will be subject to a basic criminal records check
Impact Call Centre is located in Romsey Industrial Estate and is just a short 5 minute walk from the train station and only a 10-15 minute train ride from Southampton Central Train Station.
It is also easily comutable from these towns and cities:
Southampton, Portswood, Shirley, Totton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Chandler’s Ford, North Baddesley, Stockbridge West Wellow, Sherfield English, Shootash, Kent’s Oak, Timsbury, Kimbridge, Braishfield, Pucknall, Hursley, Michelmersh, Lee, Ower, Otterbourne, Chilworth, Dunbridge, Calmore, Lockerley, North Houghton and Winchester.
Directions to Impact Call Centre Ltd
Unit 7, Romsey Industrial Estate
Customer service agent, customer service executive, telemarketing, telesales, telephony, administration, administrator, customer service jobs in southampton, customer service job in salisbury, customer service jobs in eastleigh, customer service jobs in chandlers ford, customer services job in totton, call centre jobs near me, call centre jobs in southampton, call centre jobs in romsey, call centres hiring in southampton, call centre jobs in salisbury, call centre jobs in eastleigh, call centre jobs in chandlers ford, call centre jobs in totton, office jobs in southampton, office jobs in eastleigh, office jobs in romsey, office jobs in chandlers ford, office jobs in north baddesley, office jobs in salisbury, weekend jobs for students in southampton, part time jobs for students in southampton, part time jobs in southampton, full time jobs in southampton, evening jobs in southampton, weekend jobs in southampton, weekend jobs in romsey, weekend jobs in salisbury, part time work in southampton, part time work in romsey, school leavers jobs in southampton, graduate jobs in Southampton, retail, bartender, service industry, restaurant, waitress, waiter, bar staff, admin,