Impact Call Centre is always looking for high-quality staff to join our ever expanding team.
What type of support, progression and development does Impact Call Centre offer?
- Learning in the work place is available to everyone. External studying and qualifications supported by the Southampton Football Club and local colleges
- Internal progression through our six structured grades
- We actively promote from within, supporting staff to be our next team leaders, coaches and managers
- Superb training; induction and ongoing support
Why do people stay?
- Our people – our greatest asset in whom we are proud to invest
- Culture – world class service, values and partnership
- No surprises – good communication and everyone knows where they stand
- Catching people doing the right thing – positive and encouraging
- Great clients to work for
- Perks – there are lots of them
- Customer Service Advisor (Click for details) – Full time & Part time shifts available, Day & Evening Shifts
- Outbound Sales Executive (Click for details) – Full time& Part time shifts availableDay & Evening Shifts
- Inbound Sales Executive (Click for details) – Full time & Part time shifts available Day & Evening Shifts
- Overnight Shift – Customer Service / Inbound Sales Advisor (Click for Details) – Full time & Part Time positions available
For more information please call or email Callan Howarth:
We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies, please.
Impact Call Centre is located in Romsey Industrial Estate and is just a short 5 minute walk from the train station and only a 10-15 minute train ride from Southampton Central Train Station.
It is also easily commutable from these towns and cities: Southampton, Totton, Eastleigh, Salisbury, Chandler’s Ford, North Baddesley, Stockbridge.
For directions to Impact Call Centre from your home please click the button below.